We're sorry but this product is not available online.
Please use the enquiry form to find out more.
TV has been making this barbecue famous all over New Zealand. It’s unique. It’s really a hybrid because it’s big enough for your everyday barbecue, yet you can still take it with you when you go away. People love them and keep telling their friends how good they are. Perhaps that’s why it’s our biggest seller in the Q range.
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• 2 thermoset swing out work surfaces
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Stainless steel Q Burner
• 12.7 megajoule (12,000 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Height (with lid open): 64 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 40 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 80 cm
• Width (with side tables out): 131 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 64 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 1800 cm2 (54 cm x 39 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 17 cm
• Total weight: approx. 16.5 kg
• Cast iron grill weight: approx. 7 kg
• Body weight: approx. 9.5 k
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.