CAMOUFLAGE LINE FOR SUB-SURFACE FISHING
Scientific Anglers Sonar Series Smooth Sinking Lines: SONAR STILLWATER CLEAR CAMO
How can something be clear and camouflaged?
That’s easy. SA took a mottled core, doused it with their new, supple clear coating, and they had the SONAR Stillwater Clear Camo. Designed for the unique demands of stillwater angling, the Clear Camo simply disappears beneath the surface, and features a slow, intermediate sink rate to
tempt fish sitting just below the chop.
Fishing just beneath the surface film with chironomids, camouflaging full sinking lines, and fishing the hang are all aspects of stillwater fishing
that they've addressed with their Stillwater Series.
Get out there, and Get Down with SONAR
Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
* Based on popular MPX taper
* Overweighted by a full line weight for multiple flies and long leaders
* Full intermediate (1.25 ips) line over camouflage core for the ultimate in stealth
* Features all-new supple clear material for reduced memory
* Monofilament core
* Available in NZ: WF5I to WF8I
SA ID - SA STILLWATER CAMO WF X I (X = line weight)
LINE WEIGHT HEAD LENGTH TOTAL LENGTH GRAIN WEIGHT*
WF-4-I 35.5’/10,8m 105.0’/32,0m 140gr/9,1g
WF-5-I 37.5’/11,4m 105.0’/32,0m 160gr/10,4g
WF-6-I 39.5’/12,0m 105.0’/32,0m 185gr/12,0g
WF-7-I 41.5’/12,6m 105.0’/32,0m 210gr/13,6g
WF-8-I 43.5’/13,3m 105.0’/32,0m 240gr/15,6g
* Grain weight for the first 30'
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.