HALF-SIZE HEAVY FLOATER
Scientific Anglers Frequency Series Smooth Floating Flyline: BOOST
Let’s be honest. No one will ever turn down a little extra help with their cast. Luckily, the Frequency Boost,
built a half-size heavy, provides just that.
This general purpose floating fly line loads quickly, turns over large dries, nymph rigs, and streamers with ease, and features a mid-length head perfect for nearly all freshwater applications.
The idea behind the Frequency series is a simple one: six floating tapers, four sinking tapers and
limitless fishing options.
The Trout taper built for precise presentations, the Boost built with a ½ size heavier taper to cast streamers, bigger dries and heavier nymphs.
* Excellent general-purpose line.
* AST Coated.
* Stream line loop.
* Supple and easy to use.
* Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies
* Versatile mid-length head.
* Half-size heavy and more powerful than the Trout taper.
* Cuts through the wind and turns over bigger flies.
* Optimized for moderate climates.
* Braided multifilament core.
* NZ Available: WF5 to WF9
LINE WEIGHT HEAD LENGTH TOTAL LENGTH GRAIN WEIGHT*
WF-3-F 32.0’ / 9,8m 85.0’ / 25,9m 110gr / 7,1g
WF-4-F 36.0’ / 11,0m 85.0’ / 25,9m 130gr / 8,4g
WF-5-F 36.0’ / 11,0m 85.0’ / 25,9m 150gr / 9,7g
WF-6-F 36.0’ / 11,0m 85.0’ / 25,9m 175gr / 11,3g
WF-7-F 40.0’ / 12,2m 85.0’ / 25,9m 200gr / 13,0g
WF-8-F 40.0’ / 12,2m 85.0’ / 25,9m 225gr / 14,6g
* Grain weight for the first 30' / 9,1m
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.