Orvis Clearwater Wading Boots
Orvis's mid-priced boot features the best benefits found in higher-priced models.
Constructed of a durable synthetic microfiber with scratch rubber sidewall and heel.
A molded rubber toe cap provides great protection for your toes. Injection-molded EVA midsole creates a secure, comfortable footbed. Features a dual-durometer Vibram® outsole with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern to provide solid traction in a wide variety of aquatic environments.
* Mid-priced rubber soled wading boot
* Durable synthetic microfiber with scratch rubber sidewall and heel
* Molded rubber toe cap
* Injection-molded EVA midsole
* Dual-durometer Vibram® outsole with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern
* Accepts optional screw-in studs (9T1G0000)
* Weighs 3 lb., 5 oz. in size US10
When sizing for wading boots, typically we like to start one size up from your normal shoe size. This is to accommodate for the added volume needed when wearing waders.
The chart below lists the ORVIS Wading Boot sizing with equivalent shoe sizes (i.e. Men's US size 10 would take an ORVIS Men's Wading Boot size 11)
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.