Okuma Coronado CDX Baitfeeder spinning reels feature on/off auto trip bait feeding system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely.
The precision dual force drag system and carbonite drag washers maximize high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. Slow Oscillation System can improve line lay. The reel is ideal for saltwater fishing.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Carbonite drag washers on Dual Force Drag
- Heavy duty, brass DFD and spool shaft stabilizer
- 4HPB+1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing allows for zero back play in handle
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coasting process
- Machined aluminum, screw in handle system
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight (g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max drag force(kg)||Mono line capacity (mm)||Braided line rating(Tuf line)|
|CDX-80||4.9:1||4HPB+1RB||855||115.3||17||0.40/380, 0.45/300, 0.50/240||235/80|
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.