This lightweight boot is designed to keep feet supported and protected while trekking over moderate terrain.
It features Lowa's proven comfort details such as X-Lacing, which keeps the tongue centred, and roller eyelets that are set on free-moving tabs to reduce pressure along the top of the foot.
Durably waterproof/breathable. Made on a women’s-specific last.
- Construction: Board Lasted - Cemented Sole
- Lacing Hardware: Open and Closed Hooks
- Additional Hardware: X-Lacing®
- Additional Hardware 2: Roller Eyelets
- Lining: GORE-TEX
- Sole: VIBRAM® Trac Lite II
- Upper Material: Split Leather & Fabric
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Insole: Climate Control Footbed
- Midsole: Dual Density DuraPU™
- Resoleable: Yes
- Weight Per Pair (lb): 2.42
- Last: LOWA Standard
- Upper: Split Leather & Fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Stabiliser: Medium Stabilizer
- Outsole: VIABRAM® Trac Lite II
- Weight: 1100g/p
For the best possible fit, we always suggest going to one of our stockists to try the boots on in store.
To find the exact size of your foot, you can download our Foot Size Chart here. Print the chart and carefully follow the instructions to get your size.
LOWA boots are true to size and are in UK sizes. Lacing and sock thickness can make a difference to the fit. Wide and narrow boots are available.
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.