A toasty and technical hooded jacket designed for climbing, skiing and other mountain adventures where you need both warmth and lightweight packability, the Hyperia Hooded Jacket is an alpine essential with a flattering feminine fit.
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Snug fitting protective hood
- Reverse coil center front zip with DWR, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets with DWR
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 70.7cm / 27¾", Size M
Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
Icebreaker Womens Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.