When the skies turn angry, reach for your Attack Water Jacket for protection from the wind and rain.
If you're out in the elements, comfort is imperative. Fox built this jacket with their waterproof/breathable TruSeal™ fabric and taped every internal seam to keep the rain out for good. And just for good measure, they gave it the DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to repel the rain.
- TruSeal™ advanced weather protection for a wide range of weather conditions
- Lightweight 3L waterproof breathable main body fabric
- C6 DWR treated
- Zoned lightweight 3L stretch (shoulders and underarms)
- 2 front hand mesh lined pockets
- Draw cord cinching at hem, hook and loop cuff provide customized fit
- Rider Attack Position patterning specific for MTB
- Side vents underarms for temperature control
- High-visibility reflective logos enhance visibility
- Fully seam sealed interior and water resistant zippers
|Height||1.67m - 1.72m||1.72m - 1.77m||1.77m - 1.82m||1.8m - 1.85m||1.82m - 1.87m||1.82m - 1.87m|
|Chest||89 - 94||97 - 102||104 - 109||112 - 117||119 - 127||130 - 132|
|Arm Length||81.28 - 82.55||82.55 - 85.09||86.36 - 88.9||88.9 - 91.44||91.44 - 93.98||93.98 - 96.52|
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.