We're sorry but this product is not available online.
Please use the enquiry form to find out more.
The Family Q has proved to be an absolute winner in New Zealand backyards. Because of the speed of its cooking, it’s easily able to cater for big parties, yet it’s extremely economical.
When it comes to roasting, we believe this is the pick of the Qs. We know people love them because we are continually surprised by just how many Family Q owners go on to purchase a baby Q for their car, caravan or beach house.
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knobs
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• 2 thermoset swing out work surfaces
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Patio Cart with tool holders
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Stainless steel Q Burner and centre burner
• 22.9 megajoule (21,700 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Height (with lid open): 141 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 111 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 93 cm
• Width (with side tables out): 140 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 76 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 2400 cm2 (63 cm x 45 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 20 cm
• Total weight: approx. 35 kg
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.