Okuma Aria spinning reels stand out a simple style through the color scheme of black and white and the latest Okuma body design.
The reel equips with CFR(cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology), precision machine cut brass pinion gear, LCS line control spool that makes casting smoother, stainless steel bail wire.
Aria is a reel for general purpose and a good choice to start fishing.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 1 ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight (g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max drag force(kg)||Mono line capacity (mm)|
|Aria-30a||5.0:1||1BB||220||70.7||7.2||0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130|
Okuma Aria rods feature 40T Toray ultra-light carbon blank construction, Fuji KR stainless steel frame guides, Fuji Alconite inserts reduce friction, Fuji VSS reel seat and Fuji slidable hook keeper.
- 40T Toray ultra-light carbon blank construction.
- Fuji KR stainless steel frame guides.
- Fuji Alconite inserts reduce friction.
- Fuji VSS reel seat, Fuji slidable hook keeper
- Ergonomic shaped, split EVA handle design for reduced weight and feel
.- Durable rubber cork end cap for good balance.