In the Okuma tradition of creating gear that creates a desire to go fishing, the all-new Ceymar spinning reel delivers stunning engineering. With its ultra-lightweight, aggressively ported spool and rotor and red on black styling, Ceymar makes a statement on the water. Backing up the fierce look is a core of excellence: 8-bearing system including Quick-Set anti-reverse, machined aluminum spool, Blade Body Design, forged aluminum handle, EVA handle knobs and a up to 18-pounds of max drag. Available in sizes C-30, C-40 and C-55, Ceymar takes on all mid- to heavy-duty applications.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, forged aluminum, black anodized handle design
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
The new Ceymar range has been designed for the entry to mid-level price points creating an ultra-strong & durable blank using 26T blank construction and finished with eye catching cosmetics. Incorporating a Med Fast Action to deliver excellent casting & senstivity in a more palatable price range.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.