Not everyone lives five minutes from a trailhead…or has the time for a two-week backpacking trip.
For many, outdoor adventure means packing the van with a quiver of toys and heading out of town on Friday afternoon for an action-packed weekend. Maybe your hikes are shorter because you want to squeeze in some climbing, a paddle or a mountain bike ride along the way.
With that in mind, Lowa lightened-up their ATC concept to create an extremely versatile, modern outdoor boot that you can wear to office, on your day hike and to the pub après-hike.
The Locarno concept remains true to its core outdoor roots, featuring essential design details to keep you steady and comfortable on trail. Its new Inverted MONOWRAP® frame construction with a hybrid DuraPU™/DynaPU® midsole provides superb support, rebound and shock absorption, and the lower profile outsole offers a nimble, close-to-ground feel. Durably waterproof/breathable.
- UPPER: Nubuck Leather & Fabric
- LINING: Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX®
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip Lasted - Injected PU Midsole.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allow air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- LACE SYSTEM: Open hooks and Eyelets.
- STABILISER: Medium Flex full length, full width nylon for good stability and outstanding comfort.
- FOOTBED: ATC Climate control foot bed, with comfort perforations improves breathability.
- MIDSOLE: Low Profile DuraPU™ with DynaPU®
- MIDSOLE FRAME: Monowrap Frame® Inverted MONOWRAP® support frame a LOWA patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Hybrid Trac®
- WEIGHT: 760 g/pair
For the best possible fit, we always suggest going to one of our stockists to try the boots on in store.
LOWA boots are true to size and are in UK sizes. Lacing and sock thickness can make a difference to the fit. Wide and narrow boots are available.
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.